Wednesday, July 22, 2015

NEW SEWING PATTERNS BY LIROLA - How to sew the bat sleeve tunic- a special trick to make shirring the easy way.

I have decided to start selling some of my patterns as digital sewing patterns. The first one is going to be my bat sleeve tunic. It is very easy to make, it takes about 1-.5 hours and it is comprised of 26 tiles that you can print at home, with instructions. The instructions here are a short version. The full version of instructions is received when ordering the pdf pattern on etsy . You can find it here
:

1 comment:

  1. The bat-wing sleeved tunics you created look gorgeous!
    You are very talented and I love your fashion taste.

    My panty review blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube: misterpantybuns's Channel full brief panty review videos
    My Twitter: @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete