Thursday, November 14, 2013

It has been a really long time and I am a new MOM

The past 2 years have been packed with experiences but I haven't had a chance to post anything about it.
I had a really difficult pregnancy which resulted in me waddling instead of working. 
I had everything in the book except for nausea (which I hear is one of the worst side effects to being pregnant).
Now, I know people say that being pregnant doesn't mean you are sick, but it sure feels like it to me.

Well, then came my sweetest little baby Leah, and every day I become more and more addicted to her.
She is already one year old and I am working hard to try and rebuild my business, which is not easy after not being very active for almost 2 years.

Will definitely try to be here more often.



No comments:

Post a Comment